Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The Sopranos on Buckout Road

Last month was a very Jersey-centric month for me. I was in New Jersesy directing the Buckout Road music video for the Trap-Metal band, also from Jersey, Concrete Dream. The song was written in NY by front man Jeremiah Mayhem based off tales I told him of the actual haunted road in Westchester, New York where I grew up. There is centuries of history there dating back to the 1600's. The video was a campy play on what could go wrong on a haunted road with your significant other and we had a lot of fun making it. Thanks to Tommy Roulette (Jynx) for starring in it.
Then it back to New Jersey again to SopranosCon with my old bro, rapper, G-Fella. I have to say they put on an amazing display of for the fans. Everything from the Pine Barrens to the Bada-Bing was replicated. There were 30 plus actors from the show signing autographs and food and swag from dozens of vendors. I will definitely be making the trip out again next year.

Bliss Bussant shooting Concrete Dream

Don Capria directing Jeremiah Mayhem

Christiano Covino setting focus

car scene 

Tommy Roulette of JYNX

Don Capria, Katherine Narducci, G-Fella, The Shark

Don Capria & G-Fella

The Shark, B.J., G-Fella, Don Capria

L-r Chris, Vincent Pastore, The Shark, G-Fella, Gary Pastore, Don Capria 

in The Pine Barrens with Paulie Walnuts



No comments: