Thursday, January 10, 2019

with Legends at the legendary Mayfair

December turned out to be one of the busiest months of the year for me. It always feels good to be that hectic rolling into the new year. I got a few photo shoots done in NYC for Omerta, one with the homie, Faybach from Don Diva up in Harlem and another with NYC nightlife king, Jonny Lennon, at his venue, Goldbar. After a trip with mom to visit my family for the holiday, I spent the close of the month in LA. There I had dinner with long time friend, Mark French who was telling me all about his new APP "20" sounds like it going to be big.  Then it was lights, camera, action, on set with Dawin for his next single, "Adios." The video was directed by Maria Skobeleva for Riveting Entertainment. All that was left of December was New Years Eve which I rang in at the newly redesigned Mayfair hotel in Downtown LA with the artist in charge of the rebrand and good friend, Risk. The hotel features work from Risk,  Seen, Mr. Cartoon, Chaz, Cryptik, Stephen Vanasco, Revok, and my long time friend and legendary photographer, Estevan Oriol. Lets go into 2019 !
Faybach for Omerta in front of the Apollo Theater on 125th

Jonny Lennon for Omerta @ Golbar nyc
Dawin with director Maria Skobeleva

with Dawin on the set of "Adios"
Behind the scenes of "Adios" music video shoot





The Mayfair Hotel
Dawin and Risk's daughter in front of a Risk piece. 
Risk and Estevan Oriol @ the Mayfair
with Dawin @ the Mayfair ringing in 2019


No comments: