Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Day of and the Night Of

May was a busy month in NYC. I spent time working on a deal for Dawin to record a talented new girl group signed to Warner Brothers called, "L2M." The girls are all actors and I attended their premiered their Disney/ Youtube series "Hyperlinked." I was at the NYC event with my niece, Emily, to test out the new show and meet the girls. While having dinner one night in the lower east side I bumped into Guardian Angels founder and ABC radio host Curtis Sliwa who interviewed me a few months prior for my Joe Colombo biography.  the next night I ran into actor, John Turturro who just finished his amazing limited series on HBO, The Night Of. If you have not seen it you must check it out. Then it was back to LA as work began on the new L2M music. Cant wait to get it out.
L2M "Hyperlinked" billboard


at the L2M premiere with my niece
with Curtis Sliwa

with John Turturro

Dawin in the studio with L2M

No comments: